Drone solutions, along with image fusion and 3D modelling software, help keep teams fully informed of work progress and resource allocation – keeping projects on time and on schedule.
- It is difficult to keep track of natural resource exploitation projects that are stretched over significant areas and involve multiple teams.
- Permanently mounted CCTV cameras at the site are unable to cover the entire site in detail, making them unable to capture critical information about the progress of the work.
- A large amount of video can drown out critical details, making it difficult to follow individual areas of a project.
Drones help monitor progress at quarry operations
- Drones can create accurate 2D maps and 3D models of the area on demand.
- 3D models can be used to track dynamic changes or progress day by day.